Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée dog food
Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée Nutrition for optimal digestive & skin health
- Nutrition for optimal digestive & skin health
- Grain Free
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
Adult dogs 1- 6 years of age, including those with food sensitivities
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs.
Adult maintenance - using 12.8 oz (363 g) can
|Weight of dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 12.8 oz (363 g) cans|
|20 (9,1)||1 2/3|
|30 (14)||2 1/4|
|40 (18)||2 3/4|
|50 (23)||3 1/4|
|60 (27)||3 2/3|
|80 (36)||4 2/3|
|100 (45)||5 1/2|
|120 (54)||6 1/4|
Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
360 kcal / 12.8 oz (363 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||42.5|
|Vitamin C||121 ppm|
|Vitamin E||703 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.21|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.43|