Hill's Science Diet Adult Light with Liver Dog Food
Hill's Science Diet Adult Light with Liver canned dog food has 14% less fat, 19% fewer calories and higher fiber than Hill's Science Diet Adult Gourmet Turkey Entrée canned dog food to control hunger between meals and to help achieve ideal body weight.
- Supports healthy immunity, digestion, lean muscle & beautiful coat in adult dogs ages 1-6
- High-quality protein & natural fibers help satisfy hunger between meals
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- Pair this mouth watering Entrée with Hill's Science Diet Dry food to indulge your dog in tail wagging delight.
- Low calorie food to help promote ideal body weight, support healthy mobility & maintain heart function
Adult dogs ages 1-6 years that require fewer calories (e.g. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy food.
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 2/3 cans|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/4 cans|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 3/4 cans|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/4 cans|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 3/4 cans|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 2/3 cans|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/2 cans|
|120 lb (54 kg)||6 1/3 cans|
Hill's Science Diet Adult Light with Liver Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
312 kcal/ 13 oz (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||48.4|
|Vitamin C||105 ppm|
|Vitamin E||903 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.39|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.67|