CaribSea Purple Up Coralline Algae Accelerator
CaribSea Purple Up Coralline Algae Accelerator 16 oz
Pet Product News Editor`s Choice Awards Winner as One of the Best New Products of 2005
Purple Up has a unique dual method approach to coralline algae acceleration:
- Ionic calcium—Immediately raises dissolved calcium levels in your aquarium water.
- Ten micron aragonite—targets the live rock surface, where it dissolves in situ (in place), delivering calcium, strontium, magnesium and carbonate right where it is needed.
- Iodine Replenishment: PurpleUp replenishes iodine, an essential element for coralline algae tissues that quickly becomes depleted in closed systems.
- Easy to use. One bottle of Purple Up replaces the typical multi-product recipe for successful coralline algae growth favored by advanced aquarists.
- Contains Super Sea Calcium, a natural calicum derived from pristine tropical oceans.
- Treats up to 4730 gallons.
Shake well before use. Add 1 capful (5ml) per 50 gallons, no more than once daily. Place in the sump, near a powerhead outlet or any high flow area of the system for rapid dispersal. Some temporary cloudiness will appear. Check calcium levels regularly, adjust dosage to maintain calcium levels between 380 ppm and 420 ppm.
Do not exceed 420 ppm on a regular basis or significant precipitation will occur.
Important!! Wait at least one hour after using this product to test calcium levels or erroneously high calcium levels may be indicated.
Shake well before use! Add 1 capful (5ml) per 50 gallons no more than once daily. Place in the sump, near a powerhead outlet, or any high flow area of the system for rapid dispersal. Purple-Up will cause some temporary cloudiness. Check calcium levels regularly. Adjust dosage of purple up to maintain calcium levels between 380 ppm and 420 ppm (380 mg/l to 420 mg/l). Do not exceed 420 ppm on a regular basis or significant precipitation will occur. (important! Wait at least 1 hour after using purple up to test calcium levels or erroneously high calcium levels may be indicated.)
At CaribSea we take aquariums seriously. Since 1972 we have supplied hundreds of public aquariums, zoos, aquaculture facilities, public and private institutions, and hundreds of thousands of dedicated aquarists with the highest quality marine and freshwater products. CaribSea has been in the forefront of the principle that substrates are a piece of equirment, not just a decorative afterthought. Caribsea substrates are as precisely engineered as any piece of advanced equipment used by today`s hobbyists and professionals. CaribSea products are the chemical support, biological filtration, and biodiversity backbone for many of the most spectacular aquatic displays ever created. We are now celebrating our 35th year in the business, and our product line has continued to grow; making CaribSea your aragonite source and so much more.