Hill's Science Diet Puppy Small Paws Chicken & Barley Entrée
Hill's Science Diet Puppy Small Paws Chicken & Barley Entrée dog food is tailored nutrition for the developmental needs of Small & Mini puppies, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential. Small breed dog food containing high quality ingredients to ensure availability of key nutrients and proteins for the healthy development of your puppy.
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Easy to digest
- Contains Hill's special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
- Big on Love, Small in Size
Puppies up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing dogs.
Not recommended for:
Adult dogs, Adult 7+ dogs, obese or obese-prone dogs.
|Weight of Dog||Growth less than 4 months (Pregnancy weeks 7 - 9)||Growth 4 to 9 months (Pregnancy weeks 5 - 6)||Growth 10 to 12 months (Pregnancy weeks 1 - 4)|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||7/8 can||3/4 can||5/8 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 3/4 cans||1 1/2 cans||1 1/4 cans|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||2 1/2 cans||2 1/4 cans||1 3/4 cans|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3 cans||2 1/2 cans||2 cans|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||4 cans||3 1/2 cans||2 3/4 cans|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||5 cans||4 1/4 cans||3 1/3 cans|
|25 lb (11,3 kg)||6 cans||5 cans||4 cans|
|30 lb (13,6 kg)||7 cans||5 3/4 cans||4 2/3 cans|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Science Diet Puppy Small Paws Chicken & Barley Entrée provides complete and balanced nutrition for growing puppies and gestating or lactating adult female dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
215 kcal / 5.8 oz (165 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||39.5|
|Vitamin C||104 ppm|
|Vitamin E||560 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.61|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.14|