Earth Buddy Hemp Capsules For Large Breed Dogs
- For pets 50+lbs use 1-2 capsules, 1-2 times daily or on an as-needed basis.
- Every pet is different so results may vary with size, age, breed and predisposition. START SMALL! Capsules can be opened and mixed into wet or raw. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- 60 capsules, 1 month supply for 50+lb pet.
- Adaptogenic blend made with Organic, whole-food mushrooms and our Whole Plant Hemp Extract with a full-spectrum of CBD, cannabinoids and terpenes to support Natural Immunity and a Calm focus.
- Great for Allergies (dietary or environmental)
- Our Whole Plant Hemp Extract with a full-spectrum of CBD, cannabinoids and terpenes is not extracted with the use of ANY chemicals or solvents typically used by CBD companies, but rather mechanical. Using only sub-zero temperature to extract and low heat to activate beneficial compounds (CBD), this preserves the full-spectrum of beneficial compounds.
- Our mushrooms are sourced from a USDA Organic facility in the northwest United States and contain a full-spectrum of beneficial constituents.
- Great for aging pets with digestive sensitivity and/or immune support.
- Supports a calm focus that can enhance obedience training or exercise.
- Capsules contain powder, which can be easily mixed into wet, dry or raw food.
- Nothing from China.
- Our Whole Plant Hemp Extract with a full-spectrum of CBD, cannabinoids and terpenes is derived from a mechanical extraction, rather than chemical solvents typically used by most CBD manufacturers. Using only sub-zero temperatures and low-heat activation, this preserves the pure botanical essence for optimal purity.
- The 5 Certified Organic mushrooms and mycelium blend used in these capsules is activated and freeze-dried to preserve a full-spectrum of beneficial compounds.
- Agarikon (Fomitopsis officinalis) was known in ancient Greece as ‘the elixir of long life’. The mycelium from Agarikon supports the body’s natural Immune Response and is rich in Antioxidants.
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris) has traditionally been used in Asia and by fitness enthusiasts because of the benefits it may have around endurance and allergy support. Cordyceps has shown that it may have an effect on oxygen uptake for increased energy & stamina.
- Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is well researched around it’s benefits supporting the brain and nervous system function. Promotes healthy cognitive function & focus. Many research studies have identified NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) in Lion’s Mane.
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) has been used in Asian cultures for thousands of years and is known by many cultures as ‘the mushroom of immortality’. Supports cardiovascular health and the body’s natural ability to adapt to stress. Also great for supporting seasonal or dietary allergies pets and people experience.
- Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) is one of the most widely researched mushrooms in the scientific community. Turkey Tail contains a wide array of compounds to support the body’s natural ability to support Immune Function.